Monday 10 August 2015

Downs and Ups of Life



One moment we are down and the next, we are on a new track. The universe course corrects us to our destiny. From a close shave with death, to be catapulted on a new path.   
                                              With seed capital borrowed from my parents, I decided to re-start a consulting company, and get closer to the life I desire, and away from the areas I was stuck in. 
     
          Building my new start-up has been the most exhilarating experiences, and although the path is  
 tough and ardous and at times, scary, it's my new course corrected, by the hand of a higher power. 
                                                                                                               
         Wednesday, Feb 8. 2014 in the Lilavati hospital in Mumbai, India. 

    July 25, 2015 Lerici, Italy.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Fashion Updates