Thursday 22 October 2015

Brooklyn Adventures: Day 1


BROOKLYN:       the pace of energy mellows, more artistic, more dancers, television, book writers, journalists, and soulfull. Today is Dusshera back in mumbai and it's a great day ! Of good winning over evil. I am at the Lincoln station cafe. Drinking cappuccino and having breakfast. Looking toward to artistic mornings and corporate afternoons. Perfect balance !!!!    
                                                              An american Godzilla burger is too big for me. I ordered a medium, And look at the size of this drink. This is surely a GODZILLA medium. 
Inspired to write and meditate till the www hours. 
The walls are painted with muralled art
Money plants enwinded in the book shelves.
Cappuccino and eggs at Lincoln Station
Artsy crowd at work in this cafe: Lincoln Station, try it out ! Love it
Re-fueling: pedicure and manicure and eyebrows at a Vietnamese place, below
They complemented me on my nose, asked me if it was done (Plastic surgery). No. My nose is 100 percent naturally sharp. 
So, as my nose gets questioned - Real or Plastic. Its 100 percent real !!!! Nothing is Plastic, except the mannequin. So, there is it. Sharp as a knife ! Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Fashion Updates