Tuesday 22 October 2013

Destiny's child



It's a great time to have the creative eye, which I always had! When I signed up for the May Queen title, I scoured for my outfit- and found a 'high neck' beaded black gown with a thigh high slit in the front. My shoes was a four inch black court shoe from regal shoes and sheer leggings to give a gloss look for the stage. My hair, was pulled back in a high chignon. I always broke the boundaries in my dressing sense, and listened to my inner compass - this is an archive picture of me as the May Queen. I didnot ask for my parents permission to participate, I just signed up on my own initiative, because it's was my inner belief in myself always-to try the realm of the unknown and to push myself - and conquer fear! Failure is not to be run away from - but to run towards, head on! And win- the world belongs to winners......and the same when I faced an 8000 people crowd and won the navy queen title, wearing an off shoulder gown with boning, faux diamond choker and white net gloves, very lady di - whose style I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Fashion Updates