Monday 28 October 2013

November Chic-ster

Chic-ster !                             It's November rain time and fall season changes into winter in certain corners of the globe. For those cold slewn areas I present the 'chic-ster' from my newest works.                                        This dress is cut from a handwoven shawl sold by Himjoli NGO from uttarakand. I stumbled upon it at the jaipur literature festival. Of course the colours and the texture spoke to me and I saw 'potential'. 
I finally worked with the fabric in early August this year,  and I am delighted with the end result and  Zeenat duberia is wearing it with a dash of effortless elegance - just the way clothes ought to be worn.  Love, di.di xo                          photo credits - Nasir                   Make up and hair - Akram                        Model - Zeenat duberia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending Fashion Updates